National Geologic Map Database
Title: Holocene traces of the Imperial fault in south-central Imperial County, California
Author(s): Sharp, R.V.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-77-815
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- South Latitude: 32° 39' 50" N (32.6640)
- East Longitude: 115° 15' 0" W (-115.2500)
- West Longitude: 115° 37' 30" W (-115.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.