National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map of part of the Prince William Sound area, Alaska, showing linear geologic features as shown on aerial photographs
Author(s): Condon, W.H., and Cass, J.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-273
- Publication Date: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 0' 0" N (61.0000)
- South Latitude: 59° 45' 0" N (59.7500)
- East Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
- West Longitude: 149° 0' 0" W (-149.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.