National Geologic Map Database
Title: Chemical data for samples of rock, stream-sediment, and nonmagnetic dense-mineral concentrate in the White Mountains, Blanco Mountain, Birch Creek, and Black Canyon Roadless Areas, White Mountains, California and Nevada
Author(s): Diggles, M.F., Dellinger, D.A., Sutley, S.J., Fey, D.L., and Hill, R.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-82-984
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 54' 47" N (37.9130)
- South Latitude: 37° 13' 44" N (37.2290)
- East Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
- West Longitude: 118° 25' 26" W (-118.4240)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.