National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary assessment of potential volcanic hazards in the Long Valley - Mono Lake area, east-central California and southwestern Nevada
Author(s): Miller, C.D., Crandell, D.R., Mullineaux, D.R., Hoblitt, R.P., and Bailey, R.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-82-583
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 49' 59" N (38.8330)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- East Longitude: 117° 25' 1" W (-117.4170)
- West Longitude: 120° 27' 0" W (-120.4500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.