National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the southern part of the Mount Hayes quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Nokleberg, W.J., Albert, R.D.A., Bond, G.C., Herzon, P.L., Miyaoka, R.T., Nelson, W.T., Richter, D.H., Smith, T.E., Stout, J.H., Yeend, Warren, and Zehner, R.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-82-52
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 63° 30' 0" N (63.5000)
- South Latitude: 63° 0' 0" N (63.0000)
- East Longitude: 144° 0' 0" W (-144.0000)
- West Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.