National Geologic Map Database
Title: Data report and statistical summary for samples of stream-sediment and nonmagnetic heavy-mineral concentrates from the Wallace 1 degree X 2 degree quadrangle, Montana and Idaho
Author(s): Leach, D.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-82-494
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- South Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- East Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.