National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary reconnaissance geologic map of the Petersburg and parts of the Port Alexander and Sumdum 1:250,000 quadrangles, southeastern Alaska
Author(s): Brew, D.A., Ovenshine, A.T., Karl, S.M., and Hunt, S.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-84-405
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 57° 0' 0" N (57.0000)
- South Latitude: 56° 0' 0" N (56.0000)
- East Longitude: 132° 0' 0" W (-132.0000)
- West Longitude: 134° 25' 12" W (-134.4200)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.