National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ground-water-quality assessment of the central Oklahoma aquifer, Oklahoma: results of investigations
Author(s): Christenson, Scott, and Havens, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 2357-A
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:755,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 96° 45' 0" W (-96.7500)
- West Longitude: 97° 45' 0" W (-97.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.