National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Huachuca and Mustang Mountains, southeastern Arizona
Author(s): Hayes, P.T., and Raup, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-509
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 45' 0" N (31.7500)
- South Latitude: 31° 20' 0" N (31.3333)
- East Longitude: 110° 7' 30" W (-110.1250)
- West Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.