National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pleistocene glaciation in the upper Platte River drainage basin, Colorado
Author(s): Madole, R.F., VanSistine, D.P., and Michael, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2644
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:309,280
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 52' 30" N (40.8750)
- South Latitude: 38° 52' 30" N (38.8750)
- East Longitude: 105° 7' 30" W (-105.1250)
- West Longitude: 106° 22' 30" W (-106.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.