National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Loma Prieta, California, earthquake of October 17, 1989 - earth structures and engineering characterization of ground motion
Author(s): Holzer, T.L., Harder, L.F., Bray, J.D., Volpe, R.L., Rodda, K.V., Vucetic, Mladen, Tufenkjian, M.R., Felio, G.Y., Barar, Pirooz, Chapman, K.R., Campbell, K.W., Bozorgnia, Yousif, and Niazi, Mansour
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1552-D
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:507,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 16' 44" N (37.2790)
- South Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- East Longitude: 121° 14' 38" W (-121.2440)
- West Longitude: 122° 13' 59" W (-122.2330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.