National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the central part of the San Francisco volcanic field, north-central Arizona
Author(s): Wolfe, E.W., Ulrich, G.E., Holm, R.F., Moore, R.B., and Newhall, C.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1959
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- South Latitude: 35° 4' 44" N (35.0790)
- East Longitude: 111° 32' 31" W (-111.5420)
- West Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.