National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Franciscan rocks in the central part of the Diablo Range, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties, California
Author(s): Cotton, W.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-343
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 41' 38" N (37.6940)
- South Latitude: 36° 55' 55" N (36.9320)
- East Longitude: 121° 15' 0" W (-121.2500)
- West Longitude: 121° 46' 19" W (-121.7720)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.