National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sidescan sonar image, surficial geologic interpretation, and bathymetry of the Long Island Sound sea floor off Norwalk, Connecticut
Author(s): Twichell, D.C., Zajac, R.N., Poppe, L.J., Lewis, R.S., Cross, VeeAnn, Nichols, D., and DiGiacomo-Cohen, M.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2589
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:15,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 4' 1" N (41.0670)
- South Latitude: 40° 58' 59" N (40.9830)
- East Longitude: 73° 16' 1" W (-73.2670)
- West Longitude: 73° 20' 31" W (-73.3420)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.