National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map of the Ashland and the northern part of the Ironwood 30' X 60' quadrangles, Wisconsin, and Michigan
Author(s): Cannon, W.F., Woodruff, L.G., Nicholson, S.W., and Hedgman, C.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2566
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 46° 15' 0" N (46.2500)
- East Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
- West Longitude: 91° 0' 0" W (-91.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.