National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing sedimentary and biological environments, depth to Pleistocene bedrock, and Holocene sediment and reef thickness from Molasses Reef to Elbow Reef, Key Largo, South Florida
Author(s): Lidz, B.H., Shinn, E.A., Hansen, M.E., Halley, R.B., Harris, M.W., Locker, S.D., and Hine, A.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2505
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 25° 12' 0" N (25.2000)
- South Latitude: 25° 0' 0" N (25.0000)
- East Longitude: 80° 14' 42" W (-80.2450)
- West Longitude: 80° 27' 58" W (-80.4660)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.