National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Pringletown, Ridgeville, Summerville, and Summerville Northwest 7.5-minute quadrangles, Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorcester Counties, South Carolina
Author(s): Weems, R.E., Lemon, E.M., and Nelson, M.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2502
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 15' 0" N (33.2500)
- South Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- East Longitude: 80° 7' 30" W (-80.1250)
- West Longitude: 80° 22' 30" W (-80.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.