National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the southern part of the Piceance Creek Basin, northwestern Colorado
Author(s): Hail, W.J., and Smith, M.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2529
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- South Latitude: 39° 15' 0" N (39.2500)
- East Longitude: 107° 45' 0" W (-107.7500)
- West Longitude: 108° 45' 0" W (-108.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.