National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map of northern New Jersey
Author(s): Drake, A.A., Jr., Volkert, R.A., Monteverde, D.H., Herman, G.C., Houghton, H.F., Parker, R.A., and Dalton, R.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2540-A
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 21' 22" N (41.3560)
- South Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- East Longitude: 73° 53' 56" W (-73.8990)
- West Longitude: 75° 12' 25" W (-75.2070)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.