National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the lower east rift zone of Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii
Author(s): Moore, R.B., and Trusdell, F.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2225
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 19° 37' 30" N (19.6250)
- South Latitude: 19° 22' 30" N (19.3750)
- East Longitude: 154° 48' 11" W (-154.8030)
- West Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.