National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing the thickness and character of Quaternary sediments in the glaciated United States, east of the Rocky Mountains - northern and central plains states (90 degrees to 102 degrees west longitude)
Author(s): Soller, D.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-1970-C
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 22' 55" N (49.3820)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
- West Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.