National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing the thickness and character of Quaternary sediments in the glaciated United States east of the Rocky Mountains - northern Great Lakes states and central Mississippi Valley states, the Great Lakes, and southern Ontario (80 degrees 31' to 93 degrees west longitude)
Author(s): Soller, D.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-1970-B
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 36' 36" N (48.6100)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 25" N (36.5070)
- East Longitude: 80° 31' 1" W (-80.5170)
- West Longitude: 93° 0' 0" W (-93.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.