National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Pilot Peak quadrangle, Park County, Wyoming
Author(s): Pierce, W.G., Nelson, W.H., and Prostka, H.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-816
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- South Latitude: 44° 45' 0" N (44.7500)
- East Longitude: 109° 45' 0" W (-109.7500)
- West Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.