National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Upper Devonian and Lower Mississippian(?) Kanayut Conglomerate in the central and eastern Brooks Range [Chapter 14]
Author(s): Brosge, W.P., Nilsen, T.H., Moore, T.E., and Dutro, J.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1399
Larger Work: Geology and exploration of the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska, 1974 to 1982
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 69° 30' 0" N (69.5000)
- South Latitude: 67° 30' 0" N (67.5000)
- East Longitude: 141° 45' 0" W (-141.7500)
- West Longitude: 159° 0' 0" W (-159.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.