National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Oregon west of the 121st Meridian
Author(s): Peck D.L. [compiler], and Wells, F.G. [project director]
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-325
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 46° 15' 0" N (46.2500)
- South Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- East Longitude: 121° 0' 0" W (-121.0000)
- West Longitude: 124° 30' 0" W (-124.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.