National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Bedrock geologic map of the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska [Chapter 8]
Author(s): Mayfield, C.F., Kirschner, C.E., and Ellersieck, Inyo
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1399
Larger Work: Geology and exploration of the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska, 1974 to 1982
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 71° 23' 24" N (71.3900)
- South Latitude: 67° 57' 18" N (67.9550)
- East Longitude: 150° 48' 58" W (-150.8160)
- West Longitude: 161° 52' 48" W (-161.8800)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.