National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy, structure, and palinspastic synthesis of the western Brooks Range, northwestern Alaska [Chapter 7]
Author(s): Mayfield, C.F., Tailleur, I.L., and Ellersieck, Inyo
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1399
Larger Work: Geology and exploration of the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska, 1974 to 1982
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 69° 22' 59" N (69.3830)
- South Latitude: 66° 32' 49" N (66.5470)
- East Longitude: 156° 0' 0" W (-156.0000)
- West Longitude: 166° 50' 35" W (-166.8430)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.