National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Chiricahua Peak quadrangle, Cochise County, Arizona
Author(s): du Bray, E.A., and Pallister, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1733
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 52' 30" N (31.8750)
- South Latitude: 31° 45' 0" N (31.7500)
- East Longitude: 109° 15' 0" W (-109.2500)
- West Longitude: 109° 22' 30" W (-109.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.