National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resources of Glacier Bay National Monument, Alaska
Author(s): MacKevett, E.M., Brew, D.A., Hawley, C.C., Huff, L.C., and Smith, J.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-67-151
- Publication Date: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 59° 15' 40" N (59.2610)
- South Latitude: 58° 11' 38" N (58.1940)
- East Longitude: 135° 19' 1" W (-135.3170)
- West Longitude: 138° 0' 0" W (-138.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.