National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the eastern part of the Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Author(s): Huntoon, P.W., Billingsley, G.H., Sears, J.W., Ilg, B.R., Karlstrom, K.E., Williams, M.L., and Hawkins, David
Publishing Organization: Grand Canyon Association and Museum of Northern Arizona
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 28' 0" N (36.4667)
- South Latitude: 35° 57' 47" N (35.9631)
- East Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
- West Longitude: 112° 46' 0" W (-112.7667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.