National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Markleeville 15-minute quadrangle, California
Author(s): Armin, R.A., Moore, W.J., John, D.A., Keith, W.J., and Dohrenwend, J.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-653
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- South Latitude: 38° 30' 0" N (38.5000)
- East Longitude: 119° 45' 0" W (-119.7500)
- West Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.