National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resources of the Comanche - Big South, Neota - Flat Top, and Never Summer Wilderness Study Areas, north-central Colorado
Author(s): Pearson, R.C., Braddock, W.A., Flanigan, V.J., and Patten, L.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-578
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 22' 30" N (40.3750)
- East Longitude: 105° 30' 0" W (-105.5000)
- West Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.