National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Huntoon Valley quadrangle, Mineral County, Nevada and Mono County, California
Author(s): Stewart, J.H., Kleinhampl, F.J., Johannesen, D.C., Speed, R.C., and Dohrenwend, J.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-274
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 15' 0" N (38.2500)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 118° 30' 0" W (-118.5000)
- West Longitude: 118° 45' 0" W (-118.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.