National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sample location map and analytical data for rock samples collected in 1980, Ugashik and Karluk quadrangles, Alaska
Author(s): Detterman, R.L., Allaway, W.H., O'Leary, R.M., Houston, David, and Risoli, D.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-173
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 0' 0" N (58.0000)
- South Latitude: 57° 0' 0" N (57.0000)
- East Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
- West Longitude: 158° 40' 1" W (-158.6670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.