National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Mount Vernon 7 1/2' quadrangle, Skagit County, Washington
Author(s): Dethier, D.P., and Whetten, J.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-105
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 30' 0" N (48.5000)
- South Latitude: 48° 22' 30" N (48.3750)
- East Longitude: 122° 15' 0" W (-122.2500)
- West Longitude: 122° 22' 30" W (-122.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.