National Geologic Map Database
Title: Irrigation-water quality in the Sulphur Creek basin, Yakima and Benton Counties, Washington, April 1976 through March 1977
Author(s): Boucher, P.R., and Fretwell, M.O.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-1008
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 30' 0" N (46.5000)
- South Latitude: 46° 15' 0" N (46.2500)
- East Longitude: 119° 45' 0" W (-119.7500)
- West Longitude: 120° 4' 59" W (-120.0830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.