National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the middle part of the Eagle River Valley, municipality of Anchorage, Alaska
Author(s): Schmoll, H.R., Dobrovolny, Ernest, and Gardner, C.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-80-890
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:25,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 19' 59" N (61.3330)
- South Latitude: 61° 15' 0" N (61.2500)
- East Longitude: 149° 15' 0" W (-149.2500)
- West Longitude: 149° 37' 30" W (-149.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.