National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing relations between aeromagnetic data and geology, southern National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska
Author(s): Gibson, H.A., and Tailleur, I.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-80-516
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 69° 30' 0" N (69.5000)
- South Latitude: 68° 0' 0" N (68.0000)
- East Longitude: 155° 10' 1" W (-155.1670)
- West Longitude: 162° 0' 0" W (-162.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.