National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Livermore Mountain quadrangle, Larimer County, Colorado
Author(s): Braddock, W.A., and Connor, J.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1617
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 52' 30" N (40.8750)
- South Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- East Longitude: 105° 15' 0" W (-105.2500)
- West Longitude: 105° 22' 30" W (-105.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.