National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Wilson Mountain quadrangle, Catron and Grant Counties, New Mexico
Author(s): Ratte, J.C., and Brooks, W.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1611
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 15' 0" N (33.2500)
- South Latitude: 33° 7' 30" N (33.1250)
- East Longitude: 108° 52' 30" W (-108.8750)
- West Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.