National Geologic Map Database
Title: Petroleum source rock and reservoir quality data for outcrop samples, onshore North Slope of Alaska, east of Prudhoe Bay
Author(s): Palmer, I.F., Bolm, J.G., Maxey, L.R., and Lyle, W.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-79-1634
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 70° 0' 0" N (70.0000)
- South Latitude: 69° 30' 0" N (69.5000)
- East Longitude: 143° 0' 0" W (-143.0000)
- West Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.