National Geologic Map Database
Title: Development of a process-based littoral sediment transport model for Dauphin Island, Alabama
Author(s): Jenkins, R.L., Long, J.W., Dalyander, P.S., Thompson, D.M., and Mickey, R.C,
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2020-1011
- Publication Date: 2020
- Map Scale: 1:247,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 30° 19' 12" N (30.3200)
- South Latitude: 30° 8' 24" N (30.1400)
- East Longitude: 87° 57' 0" W (-87.9500)
- West Longitude: 88° 27' 0" W (-88.4500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.