National Geologic Map Database
Title: Louisiana Coastal Zone sediment characterization; comparison of sediment grain sizes for samples collected in 2008 and 2015–2016 from the western Chenier plain to the Chandeleur Islands, Louisiana—Louisiana Barrier Island Comprehensive Monitoring (BICM) Program [southeast Louisiana coastal study area]
Author(s): Bosse, S.T., Flocks, J.G., Bernier, J.C., Georgiou, I.Y., Kulp, M.A., and Brown, Michael
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2019-1132
- Publication Date: 2020
- Map Scale: 1:909,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 30° 3' 22" N (30.0561)
- South Latitude: 29° 1' 0" N (29.0167)
- East Longitude: 88° 48' 33" W (-88.8092)
- West Longitude: 91° 0' 0" W (-91.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.