National Geologic Map Database
Title: Louisiana Coastal Zone sediment characterization; comparison of sediment grain sizes for samples collected in 2008 and 2015–2016 from the western Chenier plain to the Chandeleur Islands, Louisiana—Louisiana Barrier Island Comprehensive Monitoring (BICM) Program [west Chenier plain, southwest Louisiana]
Author(s): Bosse, S.T., Flocks, J.G., Bernier, J.C., Georgiou, I.Y., Kulp, M.A., and Brown, Michael
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2019-1132
- Publication Date: 2020
- Map Scale: 1:444,400
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 29° 47' 20" N (29.7889)
- South Latitude: 29° 40' 0" N (29.6667)
- East Longitude: 93° 0' 0" W (-93.0000)
- West Longitude: 93° 50' 0" W (-93.8333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.