National Geologic Map Database
Title: Economic effects of wildfire risk reduction and source water protection projects in the Rio Grande River Basin in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado
Author(s): Huber, Christopher, Thomas, C.C., Meldrum, J.R., Meier, Rachel, and Bassett, Steven
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2019-1108
- Publication Date: 2020
- Map Scale: 1:2,807,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 20' 30" N (37.3417)
- South Latitude: 34° 14' 25" N (34.2403)
- East Longitude: 103° 40' 0" W (-103.6667)
- West Longitude: 107° 38' 27" W (-107.6408)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.