National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Recent sandy deposits at five northern California coastal wetlands—stratigraphy, diatoms, and implications for storm and tsunami hazards [O'rekw marsh study areas, Humboldt County]
Author(s): Hemphill-Haley, Eileen, Kelsey, H.M, Graehl, Nicolas, Casso, Michael, Caldwell, Dylan, Loofbourrow, Casey, Robinson, Michelle, Vermeer, Jessica, and Southwick, Edward
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2018-5111
- Publication Date: 2019
- Map Scale: 1:1,754
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 17' 4" N (41.2844)
- South Latitude: 41° 16' 55" N (41.2819)
- East Longitude: 124° 5' 26" W (-124.0906)
- West Longitude: 124° 5' 36" W (-124.0933)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.