National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Canyon of Lodore South quadrangle, Moffat County, Colorado
Author(s): Hansen, W.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1403
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 37' 30" N (40.6250)
- South Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 52' 30" W (-108.8750)
- West Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory:
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.