National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Independence Valley NE quadrangle, Elko County, Nevada
Author(s): Zuza, A.V., Henry, C.D., Ressel, M.W., Thorman, C.H., Dee, Seth, and Blackmon, J.E.
Publishing Organization: Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology
Series and Number: Open File Report 18-4
- Publication Date: 2018
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 52' 30" N (40.8750)
- East Longitude: 114° 30' 0" W (-114.5000)
- West Longitude: 114° 37' 30" W (-114.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.