National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Haystack Rock quadrangle, Moffat County, Colorado
Author(s): Hansen, W.R., Carrara, P.E., and Rowley, P.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1535
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 22' 30" N (40.3750)
- East Longitude: 108° 37' 30" W (-108.6250)
- West Longitude: 108° 45' 0" W (-108.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.