National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The HayWired earthquake scenario—engineering implications
Author(s): Detweiler, S.T., Wein, A.M., Porter, K.A., Seligson, H.A., Jones, J.L., Almuti, I.M., Molina-Hutt, Carlos, Mieler, M.W., Palul, N.A., and Fusco, C.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2017-5013-I-Q
- Publication Date: 2018
- Map Scale: 1:1,923,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 54' 20" N (38.9056)
- South Latitude: 36° 11' 47" N (36.1964)
- East Longitude: 121° 0' 0" W (-121.0000)
- West Longitude: 123° 5' 0" W (-123.0833)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.